In collaboration with ActSafe, SafetyPro has developed training for using the ACX Power Ascender for lifting and lowering loads.
During this ActSafe Winch basic course you will learn all the basic ins and outs of the ActSafe winch for working at heights in a correct way. We will be using the winch as a material lift.
The working methods made possible by using the ActSafe Power ascenders become a lot easier when it comes to complex work at height. Work and inspections at height are often difficult, expensive and time-consuming. By using the Power ascenders this is now possible efficiently and economically.
- Machine knowledge
- Personal safety
- Working at height theory: relevant (legal) knowledge, personal protective equipment, forces, etc.
- Basic fall protection: fall protection harness, rules and practical applications with regard to fall protection, workplace limitation and work positioning
- Working with temporary fall protection systems
- Operate and control winch
- Apply winch options
- Practice using different scenarios.