During the training in confined space rescue, simple and quickly learned rescue techniques are used. This means that after the Rescue in Confined Space course, the student is able to rescue his colleague if necessary. The rescue in confined space training is intended for persons who have to enter a confined space to carry out their work.
Prerequisites: For this course, you must have completed the working in confined space course.
- See training Safe working in confined spaces (repetition)
- Safe and adequate use of standard rescue and evacuation equipment for casualty transport from a confined space, from the outside
- Enter confined spaces for rescue
- Perform first-line intervention with access in horizontal and vertical plane
- Rescue through to drag
- Evacuation of victim in stretcher or rescue harness
- Rescue through approaching the victim, hooking up the victim and vertical and horizontal evacuation
- Create a rescue plan
- First aid must be followed separately.