Every day people find themselves in a physical condition that can be life-threatening. Do you know what to do in such a case?
This basic First Aid course provides the 'first responder' with sufficient tools to be able to act quickly and effectively within the first minutes after an accident until the moment when the emergency assistance is taken over by the alerted external professional emergency services.
- Rescue Management (assess the situation, oversee danger, protective equipment, etc.)
- Initial assessment of the victim
- Clear the airway, ventilate and resuscitate (CPR)
- Use AED
- Stabilizing an unconscious victim
- Stalling severe bleeding
- Shock treatment
- Moving in emergency situations.