During the refresher of the practical GWO Working at height training, you learn to use Personal Protective Materials (PPE) for working at height in a correct way. In addition, we teach the user to evacuate himself and/or an injured colleague from a height in a safe and responsible manner. We work with ready-made rescue systems that require a minimum of the user.
Prerequisites: In possession of a valid GWO Working at height certificate
Contents Refresher GWO Working at height
- Personal safety
- Working at height theory: relevant legal and legal knowledge, personal protective equipment, forces, etc.
- Basic fall protection: harness, rules and practical applications with regard to fall protection, workplace limitation and work positioning
- Working with permanent and temporary fall protection systems
- Rescue from a fall protection system (rail or cable) using a fall protection system
- Emergency Escape from the Nacelle
- Rescue victim hanging over the edge of the nacelle/transition piece
- Evacuate the victim and transfer it to professional rescuers
- Treatment of orthostatic shock (suspension trauma)
- Practice using different scenarios.
You can also follow a GWO Basic Safety Training refresher course, including the refreshers of several modules: Working at Height, Manual Handling, First Aid and Fire Awareness.
|Number of people||4-8|
|Training duration||1 day|
|Certificate||GWO certificate (Winda registration)|
|Code||GWO RF WAH 01|