In this course, the student is taught how to free a person from a precarious position with simple means after falling into a fall protection system. Due to the statutory emergency response obligation (self-reliance), the employer is obliged to provide its employees with sufficient tools to be able to act adequately in all emergency situations.
Contents of the Rescue at Height course:
- Personal safety
- Relevant legal knowledge related to working and rescue at height
- Use various rescue equipment
- Drafting a rescue plan
- Communication with expert emergency services
- Rescue from fall protection system
- Rescue from ladders, masts and booms
- (Self) evacuation
- Practicing various situations in our training center
Prerequisites: Basic Working at Heights or similar.
|Number of people